- Work with procurement staff on everyday basis.
- Receive shipments.
- Handle all necessary paperwork upon shipment receipt.
- Unload material from incoming shipments.
- Inspect all the contents for damages and volume.
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders, such as suppliers and shipper.
- Identify any bottlenecks in the process.
- Manage and return wrong shipments.
- Handle and document invoices.
- Keep records and help with inventory control.
- Previous working experience as Receiving Clerk for (1) year.
- Certification for operating forklift will be considered as an advantage.
- Hand on experience with entry data software.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety standards, rules and regulations.
- Math and recording abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Great communication, presentation and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent physical stamina.