- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc);
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities;
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects;
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs;
- Make adjustments and minor repairs;
- Stock and maintain supply rooms;
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff;
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Proven working experience as a cleane;
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery;
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies;
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets;
- High school diploma.