- Provide clients with timely deliveries in accordance to Transportation Manager’s schedule.
- Maintain consistent and regular communication with Radio Monitors and promptly inform Radio Monitors of potential causes for delay such as inclement weather, flat tires, etc.
- Perform regular safety inspections on vehicle to ensure compliance with government and company regulations.
- Periodically check cargo during transport to ensure safe delivery and limit risk of unforeseen events.
- Demonstrate safe and responsible driving at all times including but not limited to observing speed limits, signaling appropriately and getting adequate nightly rest.
- When needed, aid client in safely unloading and moving cargo from your vehicle.
- Ensure all necessary delivery and transport documents are approximately signed and dated.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- 2-3 years of Class A driving experience
- Clean driving record
- Must be familiar with DOT driving regulations
- Must be able to work full-time
- Strong written communication skills
- Customer service experience preferred